Looney Labs Aquarius Mailing list Archive

Re: [Aquarius] Out of Print?

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 22 Apr 2008 16:36:11 -0400
--On April 22, 2008 11:32:32 AM -0700 Scott Sulzer <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmm, I just tried to order another copy of Aquarius from my FLGS the
other day and was told it is currently out of print.  Umm, what?  Is it
currently OOP or was my FLGS simply misinformed?

Sad to say, Aquarius is one of several products of ours which we're about to sell out of and aren't in a position to be able to reprint at this time. (Two others are EcoFluxx and Nanofictionary.) Obviously we want to keep all of these products in stock and plan to print more as soon as we can; however, money is currently very tight (we're looking for more investors) and there's a lot of new stuff we'd like to print as well, so we're going to need to make wise choices for now. :-(

Aquarius decks are still available at our website, while supplies last, however we've stopped selling them in bulk to our distributors.

-- Andy