Looney Labs Aquarius Mailing list Archive

Re: [Aquarius] Out of Print?

  • FromJosh Drobina <customer-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 15 Mar 2012 16:22:24 -0400
Hi Kristen (and other list-subscribers!)

Aquarius is most definitely still in print. You can buy it from us direct:

http://store.looneylabs.com/Aquarius

or you can have your FLGS get in touch with the US distributor who services our international distributors, PSI:

http://www.pubservinc.com/PS/contact_us

In addition, our games are sold throughout Europe by Esdevium, a UK-based distributor:

http://www.esdeviumgames.com/

Thanks for playing our games!

Josh Drobina
Customer Service