Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] New Cards

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Oct 2005 08:15:43 -0400
yes, you can get them free with a SASE - or pay $1 for them with an order you are placing with our online store.

the SASE method is free - but NOT fast - it can sometimes take Alison a month or two to get around to filling them... there is a lot going on.

Beatles Reunion CD is only available in Fluxx Blanxx (or ask, maybe a rabbit who loves Fluxx and has bought lots of blanxx has an extra they don't want)

the Jade Statue is out of print. gone. not available

it is nolonger in the 2001 promo card pack, since we ran out of them
<http://www.looneylabs.com/OurStores/product.html?ProductID=60>

BUT - it will be in the next printing of Chrononauts!
<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Chrononauts/3rdEditionChanges.html>

sorry we are not always good at announcing things to this list!

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)