Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Temporal Curse

  • FromPat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Dec 2006 19:05:25 -0800
I think it's a little of both.

_pat

On 12/21/06, Robert Potter <oldestgc86@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Guys, I'm distressed.  I'm begining to think one of the cards I put in Time
Wars was a mistake.  I took out Time Vortex and put in an Action called
Temporal Curse.  When played, it inverts all of the Linchpins at once, black
to red and vice versa.  The idea was that it would be used cautiously.

I was wrong.  The only time it has been used, my sister played it while the
Timeline was still set to true history.  You do the math.  She says she did
it, "just to see the whole Universe get destroyed."  So, the way I figure
it, it's one of two things: A) My sister is a total psycho, or B) I was a
total idiot for putting it in the deck.  Which is it?