Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Re: Chrononauts Digest, Vol 14, Issue 2

  • From"Jonathan Cogan" <cogan.jonathan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 8 Jan 2007 19:54:25 -0500
As a programmer, I wasn't too worried about the Y2K bug - only
antiquated stuff would have really been affected anyway.  Although if
the technology level in the US was much lower at the time, it may have
been a bigger impact - that may need to be tied into some other events
to work well, though.