Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] The Gore Years expansion

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 08 Dec 2009 12:57:24 -0500
Version 1.4 has some nice new features -- new box, new rulesheet, a couple of new cards -- but unless you're a collector, you probably don't need it. The Gore Years were released standalone (and are not included in 1.4) so that all you really need is the Gore Years if you have one of the earlier editions.

-- Andy