Looney Labs Chrononauts Mailing list Archive

Re: [Chrononauts] Cooperative Chrononauts?

  • FromNick Lamicela <nupanick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 29 Dec 2009 12:14:05 -0600
Hmm. That's a cool idea. How about multiplayer solonauts? It'd be like, the Time Agency Wormhole Bus? Where players take turns "driving" while trying to get a busload of time travelers home?
~nupanick (or other appropriate name)

Guvf VF zl jvggl fvtangher.