Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

[Eco] in response to Dan Brashler's quote on Wunderland.com

  • From"Andrea Gentis" <flumpdoria@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 3 Feb 2007 17:50:35 -0500
My response to people saying that the world is over populated and therefore we shouldn't reproduce ourselves, is that if you are smart enough to know that then you need to have children. You will never be able to stop stupid people from breeding, this is a fact. Therefore if you are intelligent you need to be having more children than the average stupid person, because if we do expeirience a population crash the gene pool will still have some intelligence left in it so they dont' have to repeat the same mistakes we made. Do you really want to breed intelligence entirely out of the gene pool??!!! I know that having children is not for everyone, but do it cause you dont' want the government to control your life through your children, not because you want future generations to be completely retarded. At this point i would have to say that us not having kids to save the environment would also be rearragning the deck chairs on the titanic. Although i agree thatn P&T did not do all their homework ontheir recycling episode, i did agree with their circumcision episode. So if you choose to have kids, dont' mutilate their genitals. :)

andrea

PS. Gree-Gree is spelled Gris-Gris