Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Green Power Expo - Seattle - May 3rd

  • From"Cecelia Thomas" <sagefire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 15 Apr 2008 10:09:44 -0600
Awesome! Thanks Carol.
Bookmarked a few of these links. I also just ordered a blanket from Affirmagy. Nice sentiments and will come in handy for an upcoming concert my chorus group is doing.

--
-=Cece
~~~~~