Looney Labs EcoFluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Eco] Plastic Manufacturing Plant (Really,,,I mean PLANT)

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 15 Aug 2008 14:25:28 -0400
Was anyone else amused that they wrote "The new plastic, which we'll just call PHA (because we don't want to write polyhydroxybutyrate a bunch of times)" and then never wrote either again for the rest of the article?

I wonder if the plant matter that needs to be separated from the PHA can be used to make biodiesel or ethanol.  That would be pretty sweet, too.

Topher
-----
I'm tired of choosing the lesser of two evils.
Make a real choice for President: www.BobBarr2008.com