Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Jewish Fluxx????

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Jun 2006 09:49:29 -0500
Hopefully!!  That's the plan anyway!

:)

Even though I'm a gentile, I know when those holidays hit - for the
past 7 years, I always used to sub for one Jewish teacher on various
holidays - she would book me a year in advance to make sure I was her
sub every year.

Anyway, yes... we hope to have them totally available by then.

Carol