Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] school is back (front page)

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 18 Sep 2006 20:35:23 -0500
Mainly because I haven't had time to update that section of the website yet.  :)

We are in the middle of a whole bunch of really cool stuff here at Looney Labs, doing lots of stuff so we can grow and serve all our fans and customers in the best ways possible - and I haven't had much breathing room to work on education stuff. But believe me, that's on the back burner to work on as fast as I can.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten stuff done/up/renewed on the website yet - I promise that I'll get to it as soon as I can!

Carol