Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

BLANXX-- Re: [Edu] Draw 2

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 18 Nov 2006 10:42:11 -0500
I always have plenty of examples of things that don't work.

BTW- I used some of my BLANXX last night- Settings- 1- A place where sheep graze  2- A cottage in the woods. Characters- 1-The 3 wisemen  2- a short elf anf a tall elf Problems- 1- They were being followed  2- There was No transportation  Resolutions - He became King

My Miniature History Buff son made S- World War 2, C- an Ace Pilot  P- He was shot down  R- the USA 'finally came in.

Connor made a character- The kid who is allergic to the sun.

Don't they have BLANXX for Eco Fluxx? maybe not. I couldn;t find them online yesterday.

-Kimberly