Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Boardgame News article you should read:

  • From"Pete Darby" <pete.darby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 4 Apr 2007 18:08:23 +0100
... I think we broke it:

If you are the webmaster, your account may have exceeded for one or more of the following reasons:
  • Your site has used more than 20% of the cpu.
  • Your account has too many processes running at the same time.
  • Your site was consuming too many resources. This happens on occassion to very busy sites that have inefficient scripts running.