Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

[Edu] April Academy pages are up!

  • From"Carol Townsend" <edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 11 Apr 2007 12:20:31 -0500
Hi folks,

This month is all about Treehouse!  Please check it out and let me know what you think!
http://www.looneylabs.com/Academy/index.html

I'm looking out my window and I've got snow on the ground, with freezing rain and sleet out there - I'm glad when I wrote my article, I didn't say very much about "Spring is here!" because it's not right now.

I am, however, looking forward to "having fun in the depths of a shady grove in the middle of a warm summer day."

Believe me though - as soon as it's "way too hot and humid!" I'll be wanting the white stuff back - but until then, I'm getting very tired of the Norwegian Summer that's hit here.

Here's hoping that your students are all behaving - despite the weather, whatever it is!!

Carol