Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Re: Carol's contact information

  • FromKevin Welch <kawelch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Apr 2007 10:33:50 -0700 (PDT)
You mean you don't want drunken late night incoherent
calls on your personal phone to discuss how we could
improve teaching with LL games...where is the fun?

Kevin

--- Carol Townsend <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Oops!!  This is what comes from not editing your sig
> files correctly!  :)
>
> The information I had in the body of the email is
> right - I put the wrong
> sig file onto this email.
>
> Please note: the phone number to contact me on is:
> 630/448-4946.  The other
> number is my home line.  Please contact me only at
> the numbers listed here.
>

> Carol
>  - a little red in the face, but glad it's only a
> small goof.
> =========
> AIM, iChat, MSN and Yahoo IM ID: MadLabRabbits
> Skype: carol_townsend
> Direct line: 630.448.4946
> Cell: 630.215.6027

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.