Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] Website request

  • From"Carol Townsend" <edu-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 1 May 2007 15:00:08 -0500
You're not blind - it's not on the wunderland site (but I'll ask for a link) Go to www.looneylabs.com.  On the right hand nav links, theres "Our Games" - under that is "Educational Ideas" and there we are.

The direct link is http://www.looneylabs.com/Academy/index.html - but I wanted to tell you how to find it later, in case you forgot.

thanks!
Carol