Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] 12

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 11 Apr 2008 17:57:34 -0400
I'm trying to find a way to encourage them to buy a treehouse set wiwthout it seening like Game Day is a Sale's pitch

unfortunately there are only 2 mom who seem interested inthegames and excited about playing them. the others just drop their kids off or sit with a toddler.

when they have toddlers I have them learn to Play Martian Match Up with their kids. (I can't be entertaining the toddlers while teaching the games to the older kids)

--Kimberly