Looney Labs Educators Mailing list Archive

Re: [Edu] I'M A REAL TEACHER NOW!!!

  • From"Kimberly Terrill" <kiter5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 5 Aug 2008 20:56:15 -0700
CONGRATS! You'll be great!

--Kimberly (missing  Dayton Area Game Stores. nothing good in this part of Cali)

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Juanpablo Amado <cardzmaster2004@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry for capping the title, but I'm soooo excited about this...

...but as of Wednesday, August 6th, I will be signing papers dedicating myself to Zanesville City Schools for the next year to teacher K-5 general music in two buildings.  This was my target age group and in the area I wanted to teach in too (not too far from Columbus or college)!  But, more importantly...

...I landed my first teaching job!  Thanks to everyone on the list who gave me advice over the past few years and encouraged me at Origins when I was kinda depressed at how poorly my job search had gone.  Hopefully I can meet up with other Rabbits in the area once I move as well, but I think I'll wait for school to start first before branching out into other FLGS.  Talk to y'all soon!

~JP Adams.

Your PC, mobile phone, and online services work together like never before. See how Windows® fits your life