Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Fluxx-Buxx Contest Forms Due Now!

  • FromAlison <alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 04 Oct 2005 20:10:29 -0400
Hello Fluxx Players,

The time has come to get your forms in. They must be postmarked no later than October 6th. That's this Thursday!

Send them in. So far, we haven't had any astoundingly high numbers, so this might be your big break, here...

And even if you only have a few people on your list, we want to thank you for participating, by giving you 5 Rabbit points. But we can't do that unless you get your forms in on time!

<http://looneylabs.com/FluxxBuxx/index.html>

Hope everybody had a rockin' good time playing Fluxx with folks this past month. Thanks for spreading the word and doing your Rabbitty-good thing!

-Alison