Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Holiday 2005 Promos

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 6 Dec 2005 11:15:29 -0500
I got mine. Actually I got two. I have had my Zendo, Fluxx and news stash delivered to my work and recently I bought Eco Fluxx and Aquarius for two of my sons. Those were shipped to my home. I got a promo at each address. I am going to keep one and give the other to my oldest son(who is getting the Eco-Fluxx.

Way past cool! And Very appreciated. Looney Labs ROCKS!

Kermit the Fur-Bearing Varmint