Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Re: Holiday 2005 Promos

  • From"Dim Bulb" <dimbulb@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 06 Dec 2005 18:32:37 -0500
> I got mine. Actually I got two. I have had my Zendo, Fluxx and news stash
> delivered to my work and recently I bought Eco Fluxx and Aquarius for two of
> my sons. Those were shipped to my home. I got a promo at each address. I am
> going to keep one and give the other to my oldest son(who is getting the
> Eco-Fluxx.
> Way past cool! And Very appreciated. Looney Labs ROCKS!

Hmmm...somehow I managed to get them in *triplicate*, including two sets to the same address.  Eh well; I'm a bit of a collector anyway, so now I've got one set to use, one to keep in beautiful pristine condition, and one to give away!  So thank you, thank you, and thank you (respectively).  :)

Especially appreciated is the fact that these are the higher-quality promos that (a) match the rest of the deck from the edges, and (b) aren't off-center.  Nice.  (Hey, LLabs, this reminds me of my latest Bright Idea--when you print the punch-out promo cards, you ought to sort out a few well-centered ones and set them aside at a higher price for obsessive folks like me.  I think I once had to order one of the old promo card packs three times to get a card that wasn't lopsided; for future promos I'd be happy to pay three bucks up front for a nice one on the first try....)

Anyway, happy Christmas and merry New Year to all!