Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] Updated Profiles

  • FromScott Sulzer <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 07 Dec 2005 14:32:17 -0800

Got mine too, they look great.  Now I’m going to have to sneak off and pick up Family Fluxx and EcoFluxx on the sly.:)

And card ideas should be discussed on the appropriate mailing list(that I’ve seen anyway).  i.e. Fluxx ideas here, NanoFictionary ideas in the nanofictionary list, etc…

Scott Sulzer

-----Original Message-----
From: fluxx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fluxx-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Oliver
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:40 PM
To: fluxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fluxx] Updated Profiles

A very clever way to get us to update our bios! Good job, I needed the reminder.

And thanks for the holiday promo cards! The full-color Earth looks beautiful! I hope to see more cards with this quality standard in the future! It’s wonderful getting these kinds of gifts from the Looneys, and I hope I’m giving something back by giving your games as gifts this year.

Now, I’m new to this list, so I don’t know if this is the place for the discussion of new card ideas. Is there perhaps a forum or message board where we can go to discuss the merits and drawbacks of new cards?

~Peter Rabbit

aka Galemp