Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Change email address

  • From"Tom Phoenix" <rb+wunderland@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 8 Apr 2006 08:44:26 -0700
On 4/8/06, Elise0511@xxxxxxx <Elise0511@xxxxxxx> told the Fluxx
Discussion List's members:

> Please change my email address from Elise0511@xxxxxxx to
> Elise0511@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Elise, if you were asking all of us close friends of yours to make a
note of your new address so that we can keep in touch with you,
consider it done.

If, on the other hand, you were wanting to redirect the mailing list
itself from your old mailbox to the new one, you'll want to do
something other than send a message to each of your fellow list
members, even though we're all amazingly helpful folks. I recommend
that you follow the link you'll find at the end of each message on the
list: