Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Re: Go Fish

  • FromPat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 13 May 2006 09:39:27 -0700
I'll send ya the scan again as soon as I get home.

_pat

On 5/12/06, Brooks Child <brooksmeister@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I recently asked if anyone had a scan of the "Go Fish" card. I was helped
out almost immediately. One member provided me with a scan and the other
offered to send me the card (this blew me away). However I accidentally
deleted the email that was from the guy who offered to send me the card, so
I am having to contact him through the mailing list.
 I just got your envelop, and thank you so much for sending it! However I am
disheartened to inform you that it arrived at my residence empty. One of the
sides of the envelop came open. I cannot tell if it was an accident or
someone intentionally removed the card(s) (thinking it was a credit card
maybe). The cut however looked very clean which leads me to believe it was
done by a person. Anyways thank you very much for your generous offer and I
appreciate it.
 ~Broox