Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Re: [Edu] Fluxx

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 21 Jun 2006 14:49:01 -0500
Magi, I'm going to cross post this to the Fluxx list, to see if anyone
there has a ready answer - I  know there's a URL with lists out there,
but I don't know if someone has it in a text format.

We'll find out soon, I'm sure!

Fluxx listers - check out Magi's question below please!  Answers will
get cross posted to the edu-list.

thanks!
Carol