Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: Blanxx and Rubber stamps

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 21 Oct 2006 22:20:10 -0500
I love the flowcharts :)

Of course I think I'm one of the few people in the world who can actually like flowcharts.

-Evan

On 10/21/06, Dim Bulb <dimbulb@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also do I recall someone having an analysis of the keepers vs goals
> ratios. I am thinking one of the first things I may want to do is try
> to balance that part of the game a bit.

That might be me...see this link:

http://snorkack.nfshost.com/fluxx/kgg.html

I put it together quite a while ago, when Andy had just posted the first proposed card lists for the new Fluxx variants.  I haven't bothered to update it since, so the data for Family Fluxx isn't right, and there's no data for EcoFluxx at all.  But aside from that it might be useful.

--

Search for products and services at:
http://search.mail.com