Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx Languages

  • FromKaren Flint <kkrflint@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Dec 2006 19:40:31 -0800 (PST)
Thanks!  I knew I would be bombarded with info.
Karen

David Schuetz <david@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am looking for a list of translations of the various Fluxx...for lack of a
> better term, International editions.

Here's a list of the actions from Spanish Fluxx:

http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/Spanish/Accions.html

The main page for Spanish Fluxx has a placeholder for a card list, but no link. Hopefully that'll come out soonish. Also, this page:

http://www.wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2006/WN.09.21.06.html

has six goals that are unique to the Spanish version, so if you're familiar with Fluxx 3.0 you oughta be able to guess the common goals and use these to understand the new ones.

Finally, since you implied "all" translations, here's the action list for German Fluxx:

http://wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/German/Aktions.html

There's also a "master list" of all fluxx cards, but I'm not sure that includes the foreign language versions.

david.