Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Fluxx Newsletter Post?

  • From"Austin Muhlestein" <horowits@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 16 Jan 2007 15:35:43 -0700
Sorry I am new to this mailing list thing... so if this is all wrong, please let me know!

Sad to hear about the Fluxx Blanxx, I'll be sure to stock up. Here are a few of cards you might like to put on your shrinking supply of blanxx...

New Hand (new rule)

At the end of your turn , discard your hand and draw 3 new cards.

we also play with this one....

Stasis (new rule)

No action cards can be played. Any player may discard their hand to trash this rule.

and last but not least...

Wild (keeper)

This keeper counts as any keeper. At the end of your turn, pass this keeper to your left.

Hope you enjoy these new cards and would love to hear what kinds of cards you created!

-Austin

Type your favorite song.  Get a customized station.  Try MSN Radio powered by Pandora. http://radio.msn.com/?icid=T002MSN03A07001