Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: Fluxx Newsletter Post?

  • FromPat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 18 Jan 2007 20:45:38 -0800
X=3 actually DOES sound interesting. I'll have to try that one out.

_pat

On 1/18/07, Dim Bulb <dimbulb@xxxxxxxx > wrote:

And while we're on *that* subject, I've also seen X=2^X and X=3.  But the latter is actually a lot more playable than it sounds (try it!), so it doesn't really fit this topic....  :)

> Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:20:55 -0500
> From: "Seth Ruskin" <rathorne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx Newsletter Post?
> To: fluxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> New Rule: X = X^2
> New Rule: X = sqrt(x)
>
> Yes, I've seen both. *shudders*

=
Macatawa Legends - New Golf Course Homes
Macatawa Legends is Holland, Michigan's newest golf course and home development. There will be over 700 homes in this planned community. Click here for buying info on home lots and condos.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=a2df9a92b62209b40101c6698999abb9