Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] New Rule Proposal; Optical Illusion

  • FromJoseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 19 Jan 2007 17:10:08 -0800 (PST)
As long as they grasp the intricacies of "may" (possibly with helpful
illustration from Andy's latest video), nothing happens.  That is, as
long as they can say "Yes, yes, I just chose not to exercise Optical
Illusion" with a straight face, they are OK