Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Fluxx on OCTGN?

  • From"Tony" <tonyluzzijr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 21 Jan 2007 18:00:24 -0500
That I am aware of there are 3 different versions of Fluxx Online at the
moment.

The one that I designed is at www.ccgworkshop.com <http://www.ccgworkshop.com/> . It is Windows based and has many great CCGs on there as well. Currently working on seeing if it can be adapted to the Web-based http://www.ludoholic.com/

Volity Fluxx is another new program that has Fluxx and is available on
most platforms at www.Volity.net <http://www.volity.net/>

Steve Mattison is also working on a project called Fluxx: FPR @
http://www.freewebs.com/zombieflesheater/fluxx.html

I’ve used OCTGN for World of Warcraft.  It seems to be a generic program designed to do it’s style with the card templates put over them.  It should be easy to make a set for that engine.  However, you lose a lot of automation and card responses.

Find the one that suits you best.  And as always have fun.

Tony