Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Geocache?

  • FromPat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 14 Feb 2007 14:08:12 -0800
That is defanantly interesting. I'll have to throw this in my deck and see how it goes.

On 2/14/07, Carol Townsend < carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I've got a friend who is packing for a trip and will be going geocaching while gone.  He's packing some various things to leave - and I've heard of some folks on this list may have at one time been caching Fluxx cards.

It made me think of a new Action card -

Geocaching
Take a Keeper from your hand and place it face up on the table in front of another player.  Take a Keeper from that player's already played Keeper stash and place it face up in front of you.  This counts as one play.

It's basically combining "Play a Keeper" and "Trade Keepers" into one card.

Comments?  thoughts?

:)
Carol