Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Robots?! Or daleks!

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Apr 2007 17:26:31 -0500
Great idea!  I've been toying with the idea of making a new, completely themed deck out of Blanxx and this is a good place to start.

I would also love to make my own Chrononauts ID expansion with "famous" time travelers from movies and sci-fi literature.  I should just get a set of the existing ID expansion and "sticker" the front in absence of proper blanks.  Hmmm...

Chris