Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Re: [Rabbits] Rabbit bio

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 29 Jun 2007 19:02:08 -0400
--On June 29, 2007  Joseph Pate <jpate@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The obvious question that comes to mind on spending Rabbit
Points is, will Zombie Fluxx be released by August???

A good question...

* Rabbit Points must be spent by Saturday Sept 1st 2007
* Zombie Fluxx pre-orders go on sale no sooner than Thursday Sept 6th

sorry... we are letting you spend your points on anything
in our product line, to make sure everyone can find something
cool to spend them on before they expire...  but not our
brand new just released product - that one you are going to
have to buy.  I hope you can see our logic in this...

If anyone on the Fluxx list hasn't read our webzine yet this week...

<http://wunderland.com/WhatsOld/2007/WN.06.28.07.html>
<http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Please_update_your_Rabbit_Account>

If you've got Rabbit Points - please come spend them!

and please log into your account in our system and make sure
your mailing address and email address are up to date - we've
got some cool new marketing postcards planned - you don't want
to miss out on them!

-Kristin