Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Party promo pack?

  • FromKristin <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jul 2007 13:59:21 -0400
you would have gotten a free pack sent with your rabbit point order...
but then we discovered the size problem with the cards.

you will be able to ask for a free one on a future order, by letting
Alison know that you missed out on one because of the size problem,
but we will not be sending them out automatically to everyone who
used points and did not get one.

an official announcement will be coming soon when we finally put
these up for sale.  very sorry for all the confusion on this - the
timing of this printing problem has cause us all sorts of grief. :(

-Kristin