Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] help with fluxx cards

  • FromStephanie Cottrell Bryant <steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 17 Jul 2007 14:18:03 -0700
"But if what you did came from your heart and not expecting
Then you should not waste one heart beat on any regretting
The saying's older than old yet true for today as when it was made to be told
As you saw so shall you reap
And if you've treated life sweet
Your blessing's been ordained and already on its way"

(Tomorrow Robins Will Sing: Stevie Wonder)

--Stephanie