Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Introduction

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 20 Aug 2007 13:24:03 -0500
Hi Kelly!

Welcome to the list - lurk as much as you want.  You'll probably get a few posts asking questions like "which Fluxx do you like most" and such - but it's all good.

I was just at GenCon and got to play the "it's off at the printers now!!!" Zombie Fluxx.  It's gonna be awesome.  Purple coffee cup and all.

In any case - welcome!
Carol