Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

RE: [Fluxx] traveling Fluxx deck

  • From"Bob Winans" <rwinans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 29 Oct 2007 22:27:45 -0400
O.K.

This is just too good an idea to pass up....

Why not do it like "Where's George" ? http://www.wheresgeorge.com/

Set up a few traveling Fluxx decks with a login name and password for a page
on the Wiki.

People get the deck, and login where they and the deck are.
They do a little write up; maybe add a picture or two.

Then when they pass it on, the new Owner does the same.

That way we can all check on the traveling Fluxx Deck.

If they don't have someone to pass it on to, they could contact LL or the
Wiki and get a local Rabbit to send it to, whom in turn could pass it on.

Maybe the "owners" of the deck can get a Fluxx Blank Card sent to them to
include their name on the deck, or maybe a "We passed it on" card to keep
for their own deck.

How's that sound?

-Bob