Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Zombie Boxx (Was:Test email (sorry))

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 06 Jun 2008 08:08:13 -0400
Man, the mere (unnoticed at first) two character difference between "James Hamilton" and "James Hazelton" made me think you were talking to yourself.

Yeah, Zombie King rocks. One of my lunchtime Fluxx pals LOVES to make us all lose with Zombie Victory, so to be able to turn that into a win for him, he will love it even more. ;)