Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] MontyPython channel

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 20 Nov 2008 10:27:25 -0600
I forgot to add something last night - I've found a "You Tube Clip Extractor" for downloading/saving You Tube videos ont my computer.  The freeware version only saves from You Tube and only saves as a *.avi file, but it's the way I'm putting videos onto my Sansa mp3/mp4 player.

There are other programs out there to do the same thing.  This is the one I've tried and I mostly like it.  The one thing I don't like about it is that it works with IE and puts a tool icon into your IE browser bar.  Not a huge thing, but I'm not the biggest fan of IE.  Anyway... here's a link so you can get your own Monty Python clips cluttering up your own mp3 player:

http://www.youtubeclipextractor.com/

Carol