Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Presidential Fluxx? Nazi Zombie Fluxx?

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 6 Dec 2008 11:38:47 -0600
A friend pointed me to this link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Carter_rabbit_incident

Which got me thinking... if there ever is a Presidential and/or Politically Based Fluxx, I *SO* want to have a crossover with Python Fluxx and get Jimmy Carter hooked up with the Killer Rabbit.  Either that or I have to come up with a good reason to put a Jimmy Carter card into my Python Fluxx deck....hmmm.....

Another friend pointed me to this link (warning: zombies are in this clip, which means not nice language is subtitled and not nice bodily fluids can be seen):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-KQh87_V2Q

Which also got me thinking... if there's ever an expansion needed for Zombie Fluxx, this might be the time.  Nazi Zombie Fluxx!  Check out the sledgehammer and chainsaw!  It's like these guys are doing Live Action Fluxx!

Anyway - enjoy!
Carol

--
Carol Townsend