Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] World of Warcraft themed Fluxx

  • From"Laurie J. Rich" <knitmeapony@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 19 May 2009 23:07:34 -0500
I play riight now!  I and my various guildies would be very into
beta-ing or whatnot.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower
April 16, 1953