Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Promo Cards

  • FromTim Wezner <tim.wezner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 22 Jul 2010 10:32:09 -0400
Thanks for the thorough reply, Kristin.  I will wait patiently to purchase the card. :-)

Tim

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 7:26 AM, Kristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, the Origins promo card was called: Swap Plays for Draws

Yes, we gave the same card out at InConJunction the next week

Yes, the postcard promotes the launch of our fall release

Yes, the promo card on the postcard is for Fluxx, not the new game

Yes, we will be making it available to retailers very soon

Yes, it will then also go on sale in our online store

All the web pages that explain and/or sell these new cards
are currently waiting for Universal Studios approval before
we can put them live on our web site. So if you were not at
Origins or InConjunction, you will need to wait a bit longer
before I can show you or sell your this awesome new card!

More info soon... the folks at Universal have been awesome,
so I don't expect it to take too long on these approvals.

-Kristin (of the Looney variety)