Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] [Norton AntiSpam] fluxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • FromJon Schild <jjs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 08 Apr 2011 22:42:16 -0600
FILTHY SPAMMER!!   GO DIE PAINFULLY AND SLOWLY!!

On 4/8/2011 10:24 PM, Austin Muhlestein wrote:
fluxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx want more information about how I was able to secure my income and save my house? I'm super excited to introduce you to this internet money making opportunity I've accomplished $9800 monthly. Some uninformed folk don't think it's possible to make money from home but that is simply invalid. click it: