RE: [Icehouse] SLICK

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 1 Sep 2005 13:48:31 -0400
Well, I threw something together, and MiSuBa (Mike Sugarbaker, who runs the Wiki) is going to put it up.  (He's waiting on me, though, to give him a db dump.)  If you are skilled at PHP coding, I'm sure you can improve upon my code, but I'll leave that to Mike.

From: icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carlton Noles
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 10:56 AM
To: Icehouse Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Icehouse] SLICK

Want or need any php assistance?
:{)}

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles
==================
Qui tacet consentit---"he who remains silent consents"
Want your own GMail Account?
Ask Me for an invite.

On 8/30/05, Christopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx> wrote:
SLICK will one day live again. I hacked some PHP code together to duplicate
current SLICK functionality, as a first phase in a plan to get SLICK back to
some cool dynamic stuff.  Unfortunately, several time crunches in the lives
of several folks involved have kept the new code from coming to life.  It
will, though.  It will.

Topher