Re: [Icehouse] Pikemen setup question

  • FromJesse Welton <jwelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Sep 2005 22:49:01 -0400
On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 07:30:21PM -0600, Aaron Dalton wrote:
> I am considering adding Pikemen to the SDG development queue, but I
> can't seem to find definitive setup graphics.  Can anybody point me to
> where I can find how to setup Pikemen for 2, 3, and 4 players?

Let me say first of all that Playing With Pyramids is an excellent
reference for the twelve games contained therein, well worth the
sticker price.  That said, each player's pieces begin, all upright, in
a group away from the opponents' pieces.  The standard layouts are as
follows:

3 3 3 2 1 . . .
3 2 2 1 . . . .
3 2 1 . . . . .