RE: [Icehouse] new game: Forts

  • FromDoug Orleans <dougo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 8 Dec 2005 18:52:39 -0500
Ryan Hackel writes:
 > Have you thought about putting your games on the icehousegames.org
 > wiki?  It makes it easier for other players to find your games and
 > comment on them.  You can add them yourself, or cede permission so
 > that someone else could take up the task.

Okay, I've added Pylon:

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Pylon

It's in the "Games Under Development/Ready for playtesting" category.
Where I'm guessing it will stay for a long while unless I get some
actual playtest feedback.

I see Quintazone already has a page (from IGDC 3), but I'll fill in
the rules there soon.  Is anyone planning to make entries (and an
infobox) for IGDC 5?

--dougo@xxxxxxxxx