Re: [Icehouse] Hello... and something for the Icehouse community

  • FromBrian Campbell <lambda@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 25 Dec 2005 00:07:29 -0500
Nice! Much easier to make than the origami pyramids, though probably a little light unless you use really heavy paper.

I've added the link to this file to <http://icehousegames.org/wiki/ index.php?title=Making_pieces>.