Re: [Icehouse] The new pyramid idea

  • FromMarc Hartstein <marc.hartstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 23 Feb 2006 16:12:10 -0500
On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 02:18:08PM -0500, Kristin Looney wrote:

> the 9 colors in stash tubes plus Playing with Pyramids will all be
> available from our online store for many years to come...  we have several
> thousand copies of the book left, we won't be running out quickly.  But
> these products will not be available in stores - since we are pulling them
> out of distribution.

I think I understand the switch to the Rainbow tubes and 3House, but why
pull Playing with Pyramids?  Doesn't PwP basically become 3House's big
brother?  "If you liked those, here are even more great games you can
play with only two more sets!"  Is it just because the price is so much
more than 3House (and 2House)? The progression seems so natural: Get
Treehouse, like it.  Flip through 2House and find something you like,
pick it and another set up.  Flip through 3House and do the same.  See
PwP and realize that with just two more sets, there are a whole bunch
more really great games to play.

Marc